Thanks for stopping by! If you like what you see, click one of the links on the left to follow me, by Networked Blogs or Blogger Followers or even by e-mail!

Sunday, January 27, 2013

ENGLISH BLOG TRANSLATION: Teruki from An Cafe - Passionate Week, WING WORKS. 01/22/13

From our first rehearsal on the 12th up until the 20th, for about 1 week, both as a drummer and as a person, it's been a super stimulating, super intense week.

Being able to play support drums for Ryousuke-kun, my friend from a long time ago, and being able to play with such an amazing band, was of course awesome, but still, more than anything, I feel like I was motivated by the warmth of Ryousuke's heart.  When I'm writing music for the drums, I hear his lyrics, and it's like I can actually feel the scream of his heart is so much that these ears listening to it start to hurt.

I was standing on a stage together with Ryuuto-kun and even Aoi-san from 168, when you mix in Intetsu-kun and Sakurai-san, one way or another there are quite a few chances to talk to them, but it seems like this time was really the firs time I got to talk to Yumeji from LC5. As a guitarist, of course he's super good and super cool, but I really came to understand what an amazing person he is as well, and I understand why Miku-kun is so charmed by him.

Anyhow, the next live is February 11, and I'll be standing on the stage at Shibuya La mama as Spyralcall's support drummer.

2013.02.11.Monday One Man Life 「Spyralcall LAST LIVE in La.mama」
Venue: Shibuya La.mama
Opening Time/Start Time 17:00/17:30
Tickets(tax included)
Advance ¥3,000 / Same day ¥3,500 (Drink fee not included)

For more information, check out Spyralcall's official website!
http://www.spyralcall.jp


**NOTE : The second sentence was really hard for me to translate. And while I'm fairly certain he means "writing," it's possible he means "playing." I did my best, so I hope you enjoy!~

No comments:

Post a Comment